X-Visual Technologies welcomes visitors to the Hanover Fair from April 1 to 5, 2019 in hall 6 at their booth L34.
Get an insight into the new version of X-Visual’s P & ID software PlantEngineer 2019 and look forward to topics regarding process engineering and modular automation technology.
We have prepared different Mixed Reality scenarios of production plants. Learn how to get a 360-degree view of the real plant, technical information, videos and live data of the plant at a glance. Trainings and a good preparation for the working process within the plant can be managened more predictive.
- New version PlantEngineer 2019
- Process Engineering and Modular Automation (MTP)
- Layout planning with Microsoft Visio 3D
- Mixed Reality for the process engineering
- DEXPI – standardized data exchange in the process industry
- ORCA – efficient orchestration of modular plants
We look forward to seeing you and have interesting discussions with you.
hall 6, booth L34
Further information on the Hannover Messe 2019 can be found at